jueves, julio 24, 2008

Trujillo Daily Photo (and videos for today)

Finally, the videos.





I uploaded some images of the expo Trujillo Daily Photo. Now, and finally to close this chapter, you can see the videos of my gallery in the Casa de la Emancipación of BBVA, the best culture space in Trujillo.

Soundtrack: "Bad Day" - Daniel Powter

Subí algunas imágenes de la expo Trujillo Daily Photo. Ahora, y finalmente para cerrar este capítulo, pueden ver los vídeos de mi galería en la Casa de la Emancipación del BBVA, el mejor espacio cultural de Trujillo.

1 comentario:

Kris McCracken dijo...

First, my apologies for a bit of cut and paste commenting. I have been doing the rounds via Bloglines and looking at all the pictures from my favourite photo blogs, but haven’t been leaving comments. Generally, I try to comment as much as I can (I know how good it is for ‘morale’ to know that someone is out there appreciating them), but after the birth of my second son, I am a bit knackered to think up something witty and insightful on the hop. Thus the resort to Control+C and Control+P!

Kris from Hobart, Tasmania.