viernes, septiembre 01, 2006

DAY THEME: DOORWAYS

In Main Square

100_6641

In front of main square you can find this huge doorway. Now it belongs to a company, but the style and elegance belongs to Trujillo. Next to it you can see part of a balcony and a lamp. It has a classic atmosphere. I like my city. It will be so difficult to leave.

Visit the other cities that participate in the day theme of this month. All of them are publishing doorways too:
1 -2 -3 -4 -5 -6 -7 -8 -9 -10 -11 -12 -13 -14 -15 -16 -17 -18 -19 -20 -21 -22 -23 -24 -25 -26 -27 -28 -29 -30-31 -32 -33 -34 -35 -36 -37 -38 -39 -40 -41 -42-43

14 comentarios:

Meg dijo...

The contrast between the brickwork and the modern glass was very unexpected. Nice doorway!

A Slice of My Life dijo...

Now that is a HUGE door! How fortunate tht the new company chose to keep the door in it's original state.

John dijo...

Nice shapes, and a good mix of old and new.. we have a lot of that in Melbourne too.

~tanty~ dijo...

Nice and huge doorway! I like it!

Anne dijo...

Very beautiful! I love the contrast of old and new...very elegant!

Kris dijo...

the glass door does suit the period feature..i like it,too!

Kim dijo...

Those caps on top are so unique. I can see why you love your city and it's design heritage. A wonderful photo!
-Kim

AntiguaDailyPhoto.Com dijo...

This is a great doorway. I like the brick texture and frame. I too did a big doorway.

Michael Salone dijo...

I have to say, I love the photo, but not too much the door. I'm sure it is appealing in person though and you made a good choice of a door to photo to show us the style.

kaa dijo...

that's a lot of bricks.. interesting contrast between the bricks and the glass door...

Jean dijo...

Love the photo, love the size and love the subject. Good choice.

Anónimo dijo...

Yes, that's very nice brickwork! And I hope you're not planning on moving soon!

Chris dijo...

MO NU MEN TAL !

Richard dijo...

Hmmm ... I have to say, that the doorway has an Asian aspect to it. I would not be surprised to see something like that in China (not that I have ever been).